- Inclination: 19.8º (Aries; seminonile 20º [=cuadrinonile 160º > 0º Libra], 0º07' orb).
- Perihelion: 25º11' (Aries; semiseptile 25º43 [=triseptile 154º17' > 0º Libra], 0º32' orb).
- Ascending node: 11º34' (Aries).
- Argument of perihelion: 13º37' (Aries).
- Orbital resonance: 1:3 with Jupiter (99.5%); 1:17 with Saturn (98.8%); 7:3 with Uranus (99.2%); 12:5 with Uranus (97.9%).
The name Rhiphonos (Riphonus) means 'throwing'. He was one of the commanders of the centaurs who joined Dionysus in his campaign against India.
According to I-Ching, the conflict (6th hexagram) occurs when, believing that one has the right, meets resistance. This leads to an open lawsuit infront of an impartial authority that establishs rights and duties with out doubt.
(346889) Rhiphonos combines the impacts and antagonistic conflicts of 15 AU, with the broad-minded and positive attitude of Jupiter.
|"Twilight Saga: New Moon" (2009)|
In front of a situation of conflict, the first thing is to keep calm and listen to the other part with an open mind, and later offer, with positive attitude, smart solutions to solve the conflict, remaining all the time ready to reach an agreement at half way.
"La flaqueza del Bolchevique" (2003)